Non-Driver Local Trucking Jobs | Maintenance Shop Supervisor
You don’t have to be a driver to work in the transportation industry. Plenty of non-driver regional trucking jobs can meet your requirements for a steady income and great benefits. Right now, Transport America (TA) is looking for a Maintenance Shop Supervisor. Here’s what you need to know about this non-driver regional trucking job.
Why Choose Transport America for Local Trucking Jobs?
TA has been a transportation industry leader since 1984. Working at TA means you become part of a dedicated team committed to delivering top quality customer service, both on and off the road. Employees working in regional trucking jobs with TA benefit from a wonderful work environment, the opportunity to develop professionally, and great worker benefits from day one.
Maintenance Shop Supervisor Job Description
The Maintenance Shop Supervisor works Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. During the shift, this regional trucking job requires you to complete the following tasks:
- Provide a work environment that delivers excellence, problem-solving expertise and mutual accountability.
- Lead, coach and develop a highly effective team.
- Build a positive professional relationship with those who report directly to you, drivers, and other TA employees who have local trucking jobs.
- Manage scorecard and labor in accordance with TA’s maintenance goals.
- Manage the building and maintain tools to create a safe working environment for all.
Only apply for this non-driver local trucking job if you feel you achieve these character qualifications:
- Previous maintenance and supervisory experience
- Computer literate
- Strong personal commitment to teamwork
- Outstanding communication skills
- Leadership capabilities, including the ability to build effective teams
- Energized by workplace challenges
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Effectively copes with changes in the workplace
The Maintenance Shop Supervisor position is available now in North Jackson, Ohio. To apply for this full-time, full-benefits position, click here. Then, to find out more about TA and other regional trucking jobs available right now, visit our website and connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.