Regional Trucking Jobs | Midwest
What qualities do you look for in regional trucking jobs? If good pay and weekly home time top your list, you’re in luck! Transport America is hiring regional truck drivers for the Midwest routes.
If you live in Kansas, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois or Indiana, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. These states encompass TA’s Midwest regional trucking jobs that provide top pay and weekly home time.
Truck Driver Offerings
Transport America offers a number of benefits to Midwest regional drivers. These include:
- Preferred running lanes
- Weekly home time
- Approximately 2,000 to 2,300 miles per week
- 99 percent no-touch freight
- Fast pay raises to help you make more money with less time on the road
- Pay based on your performance, with the potential to enjoy a pay increase the very month you start the regional trucking job
Transport America’s Credentials
Still not convinced TA is the right carrier for the next step in your career? When deciding where to look for regional trucking jobs, consider the company’s credentials:
- Solid position as one of the top 10 percent of carriers in the truckload industry
- Sturdy customer base to ensure you get the miles you need
- Strong safety record as a CSA-safe carrier
- Driver- and student-friendly
- Great opportunities for solo drivers
- Comprehensive benefits package, including a Day 1 health care option
- Qualified fleet leadership to help you succeed
In addition to the Midwest Regional routes, TA also operates Ohio Regional routes encompassing Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New York, along with Southeast Regional routes in Tennessee, the Carolinas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida.
Visit our Midwest Regional Trucking Jobs page and enter your ZIP code to find opportunities near you! Be sure to visit our blog often and connect with us on our social media pages to stay informed of the latest transportation industry news.