Transport America | Midwest Regional Trucking Jobs
Looking for regional trucking jobs in the Midwest? Transport America’s Midwest Regional Run is based out of Ohio. It includes jobs in North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois and Indiana. TA created this division to provide drivers with more flexible home time.
Choosing TA for Regional Trucking Jobs
Transport America is growing its regional fleet to provide more solutions for both drivers and customers. The company specializes in regional runs in the Midwest and Southeast states. Thanks to the more localized nature of regional trucking jobs as compared to over-the-road trucking, TA offers expedited and same-day freight. As a driver, this means you’re helping meet customer needs on a daily basis.
Benefits of Regional Trucking Jobs
When deciding what type of trucking job is right for you, consider the benefits of driving regionally:
- Park at home: Regional truck drivers are assigned to trucks that they can park at home or at another approved location when they’re not working. This makes the transition between the work week and home time more convenient.
- Great running Illinois to New Jersey: With well-maintained roads, great sites and the chance to stay relatively close to home, the Midwest Regional Run is one of your best options with TA.
- Repeat customers: Once a customer tries out TA and sees the quality that company drivers deliver, they choose TA again and again. The company assigns the same drivers to the same runs for consistency and predictability on the part of drivers and customers alike.
- Home weekly: Most of the time, you can expect to be home two days in a row every week, usually on a weekend. Frequent home time is a huge reason to choose regional trucking jobs over other positions.
- Great miles: TA knows how important it is for you to make ends meet. The company can assure great miles so you make the income necessary to support you and your family.